Trying to catch up…
– Well, I made it through the day. Caught up on a lot of backlogged stuff at Anthem but can’t seem to shake the “blahs”. I need to find me a new challenge over there soon… nobody expects the merger with Wellpoint, and all the new stuff that will bring, to happen until mid-2005 now.
– I still don’t have access to the Comedy Alley website, and I have pissed off the webmaster, too. After not hearing from him for a week after I called last Thursday, I sent a polite nastygram basically designed to force a reply. I got one. He told me off. 🙂 I guess I deserved it, but he’s not exactly being professional, either.
– While trying to explain is far beyond this blog, I find it interesting that all of my various hobbies/jobs — radio, wrestling, and the comedy club — are going through a period of internal angst. Who knew that all three could get political all at the same time? Sheesh.
– I’ve got to work on funny stories like I read in other blogs.
– At least I can sleep late tomorrow. Yay.
ComedySportz and Random Acts tomorrow night. Yay more.
It looks like I am keeping the 6-hour Sunday show on Oldies despite my best efforts to talk them into dropping to 4-hours. It’s all good, I guess.